Monday, January 14, 2008

somewhere between nowhere and goodbye

I've been wondering, how fine is the line, between here and faraway, now and forever, time and the lack of it! what does it take to make life happen? what does it matter if you don't. aren't we supposed to roll like a stone on the bent of time anyway? I'm so confused! about myself and everything! i have a problem, a huge one!!!

I'm caught between now and forever. i don't see the line, and i can't tell the difference. i have my today now which falls into the abyss of eternity the next moment. and then the moment is gone and creates another. i look around, try to hold on to something. if only i could keep it from hastening away! the moments seem like eternity. its the repetition of the same moments that freeze me, take away the words and push me back in the abyss i was already idling in! the moments are moving, moving away from me, leaving me behind.

the weary age of time tires me. it makes me sad and my existence short of purpose. what is it that i live for? love is waning, losing its charm, taken away by the "moment". my over-exhausted heart wanders about to have a shelter, a place of it's own. there have been too many tears, too many hearts broken, clobbered, bent out of shape. i end up being at a place i choose to lock myself in with impermeable layers of heartlessness. the moment exists! it moves. without me. i stay fucking motionless, somewhere between nowhere and goodbye!